Special Webinar & Book Launch:
Date: Thursday, 6 October 2016
Time: 4-5pm CEST, 3-4pm BST
Organizational Intelligence: How Smart Companies Use Information to Become More Competitive and Profitable
To celebrate the launch of their new book, authors Gerry Cohen and Dr. Rado Kotorov are hosting this special webinar on the topic of ‘Organizational Intelligence’.
They will explain how top companies truly capitalize on Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics by giving every employee – not just analysts and executives – access to the information needed to make fact-based decisions on the job.
Attend and gain insights on:
- Navigating the complex BI and analytics landscape
- Building operational excellence through higher BI adoption
- Increasing profitability through data monetization
- Modern informational applications
- Analytical roles and needs
- 9 ground-breaking use cases from leading brands including Ford Motor Company and U.S. Bank
We’re also giving away a free electronic copy of the book to all attendees, so make sure you register today.